Daily Jotter works with macOS Sierra!
Daily Jotter is created by Rob Allen. If you have any questions or comments, please email support.
Click here if your files have disappeared after upgrading to version 1.5.
Along with the usual shortcuts that an OS X application has, Daily Jotter also supports:
- ⌘ + ] Go next day
- ⌘ + [ Go to previous day
- ⇧ + T Go to today
- ⌥ + ⌘ + ] Go to next day that had an entry
- ⌥ + ⌘ + [ Go to previous day that had an entry
- ⇧ + ⌘ + J Choose a day to go to
- ⌘ + L Open entries list window
- ⇧ + ⌘ + E Export entry
- ⇧ + ⌘ + T Reset text styles